<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"> <title>Front-end Developer</title> </head> <body> <header>...</header> <main role="main"> <h1>Front-end Developer</h1> </main> <footer>...</footer> </body> </html>
Join our development team
Do you have a whole lotta love for building beautiful stuff for the web? Are you keen to work on innovative projects? We’re on the lookout for a front-end developer who’s keen to work on exciting websites and products.Apply now
Why work at Bigfish?
Because Bigfish gives a shit about the web. Our purpose is to create robust, accessible, responsive websites with an core focus on user experience design and usability.
We create all sorts of award-winning digital experiences from websites for clients, to digital campaigns, and our own digital products. We design and develop all these in-house.
Joining Bigfish means working with our world-class team on incredible projects. Our studio in Bowen Hills Brisbane is a central location, ideal for transport and close to ample coffee and lunch options.
What we believe
- We believe in design.
- We believe in curiosity.
- We believe in creation, communication, & collaboration.
- We believe in people.
What you'll do
- You'll work with a tight-knit team of developers, designers, animators, and producers
- You'll develop a wide range of interesting, innovative and challenging web projects
- You'll play with our custom CMS, & front-end framework
- You'll work in a fun and creative workplace in an open-plan, funked-up warehouse
- You'll work on a spec'd 27" iMac
- You'll get chilled arvo beers
- You'll get free lunch on Fridays